It’s back!

image

The blizzards return…the lion has no intention of leaving us yet…taken this morning 7.30am.

image

This entry was posted in The Walled Garden and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

42 Responses to It’s back!

1. Jean says:

It’s back here, too. I guess spring will be all the more sweet for having made us wait.

2. Thoroughly enjoyed your blog. Am an Australian, never been to Scotland and don’t live where it snows. Completely different climate and photos.

3. What beautiful wall! I look forward to seeing more of it this year… on a sunnier day perhaps πŸ™‚ Our weather looks exactly the same here in PA… I cannot wait for the snow to be gone for good!!

4. Carolyn says:

That Lion is busy busy… he’s roaring in MY gardens this morning.

5. Alberto says:

Seeing snow could be disheartening for you at this time of the year, when everybody’s looking forward for Spring but let me say your garden looks good even under a thick cover of snow.

6. Bill S says:

Look on the bright side, it’s very good for the garlic !!

7. I hope your snow is short-lived; however, your garden looks lovely dressed in white.

Warm weather wishes ~ Wendy

8. Kevin says:

I wanted to click “like,” but I didn’t want to encourage the snow. Enough already! We also just had snow — on Saturday and last night. Bring on spring!

9. Anna B says:

We had some yesterday, but nothing like that! I don’t know about you but I’m getting a bit fed up with it now! Craving some mild weather. Your pictures look lovely though : )

10. goodness you have had a lot, I heard on radio Scotland’s morning news programme that the east had a lot of snow, we’ve had cold winds, time it warmed up, keep warm, Frances

11. Oh no! It looks like the endless winter.

12. Same problem here: warm spring-like days followed by plunging temperatures and snow — though not to the extent you have. Take heart; Spring will come.

13. Ditto! It’s a cold and snowy day here and while it provides some small comfort to know you are experiencing the same one cannot help but wonder when this interminable winter will end!

14. Hang on there, Spring is just over the hill. Enjoy these quiet garden days, as Mother Nature will make her demands soon enough. Finish those books and nap before the fire…Diane

15. Pauline says:

When will it all end, we have escaped with just a sprinkling each time which doesn’t last long, but more is forecast for Friday! Scotland has been having a very bad time of it, I do feel for you all when I see yet another big white splodge on the forecast for the North East.

16. It has been discouraging with winter lingering. We have over half a foot onto probably another foot in the next few days as spring is delayed. So much snow and ice that schools are closed.

17. Woke up to a beautiful sunny morning here in Dorset – sorry!

18. We have exactly the same thing here in Salem, Massachusetts today! I didn’t post about it, maybe later if it remains. I think ours will turn to rain soon and spring will come tomorrow!

19. Patience, a gardener’s virtue for sure. But I am sick of cold and wet!

20. I just looked out the window and it snowed overnight and will continue all day until we have almost a foot. I can’t even bring myself to take photos any more. I want to see some nice big, ugly green weeds when I open my drapes. Hope yours melts quickly. πŸ™‚

21. lyntochter says:

Wow – nothing like that on the coast here. Just constant sleety stuff blowing in the wind and a cold, cold blast. Feel so sorry for the frogs and birds. Our blue-tits were inspecting the nest box the othe day but no sign of them today.